Do you enjoy visiting museums and art galleries? Do you have a few spare hours a week? Would you like to learn more about our exhibitions?
We are recruiting for a number of different roles within the Museum, including roles within our learning team, administration, operations and curatorial teams.
Benefits of volunteering at the River & Rowing Museum:
- The opportunity to contribute to the work of a Museum with a diverse programme of exhibitions and events, and a nationally important permanent collection
- Valuable work experience for those wishing to work in the culture and heritage sector
- Free admission to the Museum
- Access to members’ only events
- 10% discount on children’s workshops and adult lectures
- 10% discount on admission for up to two friends or family
- 10% discount in the Museum shop
- 50% discount in the Museum café
To apply, please complete the following form:
For more information about current volunteering opportunities at the Museum, including other volunteer role descriptions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01491 415600 to speak to a member of the volunteering team.