Friends of Rowing
If you love rowing, want to help celebrate achievements in the sport and help to preserve its history, join the Friends of Rowing.
We are the world’s rowing Museum and our acclaimed International Rowing Gallery is the first of its kind dedicated to the sport of rowing. It showcases the evolution and history of the sport, from the Ttriremes of Ancient Greece through to the dedication of today’s Olympic gold medal rowers.
Please help us to safeguard this international space for future generations, preserve important Rowing artefacts and histories, and become part of our rowing community enjoying our year-round rowing narrative and events.
Benefits of joining the Friends of Rowing:
- Free admission to the Museum.
- Newsletters, screenings and offers.
- 10% discount in the RRM shop and café.
- Exclusive members events, such as an evening at Waterman’s Hall, London.
- Early booking for an annual talk from a leading figure in the rowing world.
- Invitations to private views and new exhibitions.
Full Membership, which includes all associate membership benefits and also:
- Free Henley Membership, which includes year round admission, for up to 4 family members or friends.
- Invitation to the annual Overseas Crews reception for Henley Royal Regatta, and Henley Women’s Regatta as well as the lightweight Boat Race crew weigh-in.
- Free parking for up to four cars during the Henley Royal Regatta, and Henley Festival (booking must be made in advance).
- Priority booking and 10% discount for our Rowing History Conference.
- 2 complimentary tickets to our annual talk from a leading figure in the rowing world.
- 2 complimentary guest tickets for private views and new exhibitions.
- Access to our extraordinary library of books and archives.
- Inclusion on the Friends of Rowing acknowledgement board in the main Museum foyer as well as in the Rowing Gallery.
Categories of membership and corresponding levels of donation
Associate member: £125
Full member: £250
Alternatively, contact: 01491 415609 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org