Henley 100 Club at the River & Rowing Museum
The Henley 100 Club is a prestigious group of Patrons who enjoy giving something back to Henley. Through an annual donation, our members’ generosity safeguards the future of the Invesco Perpetual Henley Gallery – a recognised centre of excellence for its local cultural heritage and related educational activities.
The Joint Chairs work hard to ensure that the Club hosts a vibrant events calendar throughout the year that enables members to strengthen social as well as business links within the Henley area.
Our past events have included:
- Private Tour of Friar Park, Henley.
- Exclusive tour of Highgrove Gardens.
- Private Premiere screenings of latest films.
- Pre-opening visit to The Chelsea Flower Show.
- Henley Royal Regatta party and boat trip.
- Behind the scenes tour of the Natural History Museum.
- Our annual black tie dinner held in our stunning Rowing Gallery.
In recognition of the their important commitment to Henley and the Museum, we have a Henley 100 Club acknowledgement board placed in the foyer and also at the entrance to the Invesco Perpetual Henley Gallery.
We are always looking for the support of new members and would ask anyone interested to contact:
Henley 100 Club, River & Rowing Museum, Mill Meadows, Henley on Thames RG9 1BF
01491 415600 or email: email@example.com.