The Café at the River & Rowing Museum
Our menu offers a range of sumptuous foods, from healthy, hearty soups to delicious artisan sandwiches.
The Café is open daily from 10am – 5pm, last orders at 4.30pm
All day menu
Our All Day Menu in the Café includes:
- Freshly squeezed juices & smoothies
- Red pepper & chilli hummus on sourdough with feta, spring onion and free-range poached egg
- Vegetarian hash – new potato, chestnut mushrooms, Cavolo Nero, cherry tomatoes, sprint onion, free-range fried egg
- Spring lamb tagine, minted crème fraiche, pomegranate, cous cous
Children’s menu options include:
- Pasta with tomato and basil sauce
- Casey Field’s sausage, chips and peas
- Chicken goujons, chips and peas
A range of delicious cakes, scones and tarts are available, freshly baked by the Café team!
The Café is proud to source food from local independent suppliers. Details of their suppliers can be found here: Leafi_RRM_Provenance:
Café customers enjoy free parking and free WiFi.