New cafe - The Wild Fork - now open!
Our delicious special include:
- The Wild Fork Bread Basket: Selection of Miniature Pastries, Fruit Compote, Fresh Berries £4.95
- Blueberry Pancakes, Berry Compote, Strawberries £5.50
- Add a glass of Fresh Orange Bellini for £6
- Choice of Hot Drink, Chocolate Brownie, Scone with Jam & Cream and Cake of The Day £6.95
- Add a glass of Prosecco for £6
The Wild Fork Café is open and ready to welcome all our visitors with a fantastic menu showcasing a vibrant and exciting range of home cooked food, delicious cakes and barista served coffee.
The enticing menu will offer a range of breakfast options including poached free range eggs on sourdough toast and freshly made American Pancakes with seasonal fruit. Lunch will include healthy options such as Quinoa salad with roast vegetables and more extravagant options such as minute steak with homemade fries and slaw. Visitors can also enjoy a range of tempting afternoon tea treats and goodies, baked daily by The Wild Fork team!
The Wild Fork will be open from 9.30am – 4.30pm, 7 days a week.
The Wild Fork is one of the few places in Henley or along the river to offer parking for customers.
Parking is free if you are using the café.