The Cafe at the River & Rowing Museum
The Cafe at the River & Rowing Museum is open daily from 10am – 5pm.
This January, the cafe is serving a range of delicious freshly squeezed juices, to get your new year off to a healthy start! Choose from ‘The Green One’ packed with Kale, Cucumber, Spinach, Celery and Lime, ‘The Beetroot One’ with Beetroot, Apple and Celery, or ‘The Carrot & Ginger One’ with carrot, ginger and orange.
The juices are £4.95, and freshly squeezed to order.
Breakfast options in the cafe include:
- Freshly made juices
- Smashed avocado with chilli & lime on toasted sourdough
- Eggs Benedict
- Delicious freshly baked pastries
The lunch menu includes:
- Free range chicken salad, lemon & herb Israeli cous cous, pomegranate and pea shoots
- Roast butternut squash, red and white quinoa, feta and toasted pumpkin seeds
- Home made soup with freshly baked Flourstation bread
Children’s menu options include:
- Fish finger sandwich & coleslaw
- Sausages and freshly cooked mash
- Pasta with tomato sauce and cheese
A range of delicious cakes, scones and tarts are available, freshly baked by the cafe team!
The cafe will be open from 10am – 5pm, 7 days a week.
The Cafe enjoys sourcing food from local independent suppliers. Details of their suppliers can be found here: Leafi_RRM_Provenance:
The cafe offers free parking and free WiFi to all customers.