The Cafe at the River & Rowing Museum
The Cafe at the River & Rowing Museum is open daily from 10am – 5pm.
Breakfast will include:
- Freshly made juices such as Beetroot booster and Riverside Revival – made to order
- Smashed avocado with chilli & lime on toasted sourdough
- Eggs Benedict
- Delicious freshly baked pastries from Flourstation
The lunch menu will include:
- Free range chicken salad, lemon & herb Israeli cous cous, pomegranate and pea shoots
- Roast butternut squash, red and white quinoa, feta and toasted pumpkin seeds
- Home made soup with freshly baked Flourstation bread
Children’s menu options include:
- Fish finger sandwich & coleslaw
- Sausages and freshly cooked mash
- Pasta with tomato sauce and cheese
A range of delicious cakes, scones and tarts will be available, freshly baked by the cafe team!
Full menu details can be downloaded here: CafeMenuSept2017
The cafe will be open from 9.30am – 4.30pm, 7 days a week.
The Cafe enjoys sourcing food from local independent suppliers. Details of their suppliers can be found here: Leafi_RRM_Provenance:
The cafe offers free parking and free WiFi to all customers.