Register Today

Order and Collect your Flag Kit

You don’t need to order a kit to create your flag(s), but if you’d prefer to order a ‘Flag up my Hero’ Kit, please register your details below.

Your ‘Flag up my Hero’ Kit is free of charge, but voluntary contributions are gratefully received and will help to secure the future of the Museum. Donate now. 

You can collect your ‘Flag up my Hero’ Kit from the Museum foyer. Please be assured that measures will be in place to ensure that all health and safety regulations are adhered to, as per the Coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance for museums, galleries and heritage sector. Please pre-register below and let the front of house team know you are there to collect a flag kit.

If you are unable to collect your kit, please email us at museum@rrm.co.uk so that we can make alternative arrangements.

Register here for your ‘Flag up my Hero’ Kit

Q: Are you unable to collect your ‘Flag up my Hero’ Kit?

A: To make alternative arrangements, please email us at museum@rrm.co.uk.

Click here for other ‘Frequently Flagged Up Questions.’

Sign up to the Museum’s e-newsletter to hear all about our latest offers and forthcoming events.

Privacy Policy
Personal information is required purely in relation to your registration for the ‘Flag up my Hero’ project and remains confidential. The River & Rowing Museum is committed to protecting your privacy and will not pass on your information to any third parties. For more information on our privacy policy, please visit: https://www.rrm.co.uk/about/privacy/