Colour in Nature: Photography Competition for Henley Children
Help us celebrate our natural world!
Time outdoors might be limited at the moment but it is still possible to notice and enjoy nature. Enter our exciting wildlife photography competition for children to record the wonderful wildlife on our doorstep.
Get snapping! You can photograph nature in your garden, from your window or from wherever you are. Birds, bugs, the sky, leaves, flowers – they can all be included. We are looking for photographs that capture the splendid colours in nature.
The best photographs will be on display at the Museum!
Photos can be taken on a digital camera, phone or tablet and can be anything related to the theme of colour in nature.
There are 3 age categories:
- 4 – 7 year olds (R, Y1, Y2)
- 8 – 11 year olds (Y3 – Y6)
- 11 – 14 year olds (Y7 – Y9)
A winner and 2 runners up will be chosen in each category.
- Winners receive book vouchers for their school and a wildlife themed goodie bag
- Runners up receive a wildlife themed goodie bag
- Photographs will be exhibited in the Museum and featured across our social media accounts
Competition rules in brief – full rules here
- Wildlife does not include pets, shop-bought flowers or people, even if they act quite wild!
- Your photograph must be taken in or around Henley on Thames
- Only one photo entry per person
How to enter
- Take your photograph on a digital camera or phone, on a high resolution setting (300 dpi +)
- Download and complete the competition entry form
- Email the completed form and your photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Friday 10 July 2020