Help us celebrate our natural world!
Enter our exciting wildlife photography competition for children to record the wonderful wildlife on our doorstep. Go outdoors and get snapping!
You can photograph wildlife in your garden, in the playground or by the river. Birds, bugs, worms, leaves, ﬂowers – they can all be included.
Send your photograph to us at email@example.com by 9am Monday 15th July and you could be a winner! Include a title and short description.
The best photographs will be on display at the Museum!
Photos can be taken on a digital camera, phone or tablet and can be anything related to the theme of wildlife.
There are 3 age categories:
• 4 – 7 year olds (R, Y1, Y2)
• 8 – 11 year olds (Y3 – Y6)
• 11 – 14 year olds (Y7 – Y9)
A winner and 2 runners-up will be chosen in each category.
• Annual family pass to River & Rowing Museum
• Winners receive book vouchers for their school and a wildlife themed goodie bag.
• Runners up receive a wildlife themed goodie bag.
• Photographs will be exhibited in the Museum and featured across our social media accounts.
• Wildlife does not include pets, cultivated plants or people, even if they act quite wild!
• Your photograph must be taken in or around Henley on Thames.
• Only one photo entry per person.
• Your photograph should be taken on a digital camera or phone, on a high resolution setting (300 dpi +) if possible.
How to Enter
• Tell us your name, age and what school you go to. (You should go to school or live in or around Henley on Thames).
• Please give your photo a title and write a very brief description of it eg ‘a butterfly in my garden’. Your description will help the judges to understand why you took the image.
• Choose the photo you are most proud of and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 12 July.