Become a Friend
Become a Friend to enjoy a year of inspiration, surprise and enjoyment at our wonderful independent Museum.
Whether you have a love of the river, the art it’s inspired, Henley or rowing, by becoming a Friend, you will receive some fantastic benefits, join a community of other like-minded enthusiasts and directly support our work.
Friends benefits include:
- Unlimited free entry to the Museum and a 10% discount for your friends
- Free access to our temporary exhibitions
- 10% discount and priority booking on our talks, lectures and creative workshops
- 10% discount in our Café for you and your family
- 10% discount in the Museum Shop
- Invitations to Friends only special views
- Keeping up-to-date with Friends updates and news by email
Your contribution will help us to:
- grow our learning programmes
- develop and stage thought provoking new exhibitions,
- acquire new items for the Museum
- display and conserve our treasures
‘Friends are an essential part of the Museum’s future – enthusiastic supporters whose subscriptions make an invaluable contribution to our work’. Dr Sarah Posey, Director
Ways to become a Friend
- Online click here to become a Friend. After becoming a Friend online you will receive your welcome letter and Friends card in the post.
- Give the gift of becoming a Friend
Please encourage others to join too! Why not make a gift of becoming a Friend of the River & Rowing Museum to those you love? Click here to give the gift of becoming a Friend
(The gift of becoming a Friend is valid for 12 months. The voucher cannot be refunded, replaced if lost, or exchanged for a cash alternative).
For further information email Friends@rrm.co.uk
Give the gift of becoming a Friend
This year we have all learnt the importance of experiences. Give the gift of becoming a Friend this Christmas. Unlimited free entry to the Museum; invitations to Friends-only special events; 10% discount in our Café and Museum Shop are just some of the benefits which come with becoming a Friend.