The Café at the River & Rowing Museum
This summer, enjoy a cold drink on our beautiful terrace, a light meal from our new summer menu – including delicious freshly made dishes, such as poached salmon, new potato, cucumber and dill – or a delicious ice cream!
If you’re looking for a lighter option, the Café serves a range of delicious freshly squeezed juices. Choose from ‘Beetroot Booster’ with beetroot, red apples, ginger, lemon and honey; ‘Stress Buster’ with orange, carrot, celery, lemon and ginger or ‘Simply Green’ with avocado, apple, kale and celery.
The juices are £5.95, and freshly squeezed to order.
The Café is open daily from 10am – 5pm, last orders at 4.30pm
Breakfast options in the Café include:
- Freshly made juices
- Smashed avocado with chilli & lime, dry cure bacon, free-range poached egg on toasted sourdough
- Smashed avocado with chilli & lime, feta, tomato, free-range poached egg on toasted sourdough
- Delicious freshly baked pastries
The lunch menu includes:
- Warm goat’s cheese salad, roasted butternut squash, puy lentils, rocket & toasted walnuts
- Henley Hash – Casey Field’s farm sausage, chorizo, new potatoes, cherry tomatoes, spring onion, free-range fried egg
- Homemade quiche of the day, warm new potatoes with herb butter, green salad
Children’s menu options include:
- Pasta with tomato & basil sauce
- Casey Field’s sausages, chips & peas
- Chicken goujons, chips & peas
A range of delicious cakes, scones and tarts are available, freshly baked by the Café team!
The Café is proud to source food from local independent suppliers. Details of their suppliers can be found here: Leafi_RRM_Provenance:
Café customers enjoy free parking and free WiFi.