The Cafe at the River & Rowing Museum
The Cafe at the River & Rowing Museum is open daily from 10am – 5pm
The recently updated spring menu, including delicious freshly made dishes such as home-made cottage pie and chorizo and tickler cheddar Mac n’ cheese.
If you are looking for a lighter option, the cafe is serving a range of delicious freshly squeezed juices. Choose from ‘The Green One’ packed with Kale, Cucumber, Spinach, Celery and Lime, ‘The Beetroot One’ with Beetroot, Apple and Celery, or ‘The Carrot & Ginger One’ with carrot, ginger and orange.
The juices are £4.95, and freshly squeezed to order.
Breakfast options in the cafe include:
- Freshly made juices
- Smashed avocado with chilli & lime on toasted sourdough
- Eggs Benedict
- Delicious freshly baked pastries
The lunch menu includes:
- Vegetarian Hash – new potato, chestnut mushrooms, Cavolo Nero, cherry tomatoes, spring onions and a free-range egg
- Riverside Ploughman’s – Wiltshire ham, Tickler cheddar, Somerset Blue, pear & ale chutney, pickle, apple, celery and Flourstation bread
- Home-made soup of the day, with freshly baked Flourstation bread
Children’s menu options include:
- Fish finger sandwich & coleslaw
- Sausages and freshly cooked mash
- Pasta with tomato sauce and cheese
A range of delicious cakes, scones and tarts are available, freshly baked by the cafe team!
The Cafe is proud to source food from local independent suppliers. Details of their suppliers can be found here: Leafi_RRM_Provenance:
Cafe customers enjoy free parking and free WiFi.