The Café at the River & Rowing Museum
Our new autumn menu offers a range of sumptuous foods, from healthy, hearty soups to delicious artisan sandwiches.
The Café is open daily from 10am – 5pm, last orders at 4.30pm
All day menu
Our All Day Menu in the Café includes:
- Freshly made juices
- Smashed avocado with chilli & lime, smoked salmon, toasted sourdough, free-range egg
- Vegan butternut squash and lentil stew, green salad, sourdough
- Homemade soup, goat’s cheese wedge and salad, sourdough bread, English butter
Children’s menu options include:
- Pasta with tomato and basil sauce
- Casey Field’s sausages, chips and peas
- Chicken goujons, chips and peas
A range of delicious cakes, scones and tarts are available, freshly baked by the Café team!
The Café is proud to source food from local independent suppliers. Details of their suppliers can be found here: Leafi_RRM_Provenance:
Café customers enjoy free parking and free WiFi.